A Catholic Vision
Believing that each child is a unique creation of God, our mission is help educate the whole child through a Christ-centered curriculum. We believe our Catholic faith is not simply a specialized subject, but is integrated through our entire school.
We seek to make faith become living, conscious and active for each child through...
- Daily religious instruction in the Catholic tradition.
- Liturgical and Para-liturgical celebrations.
- Meetings with parents concerning religious instruction.
- Building Christian Community among faculty, among faculty and students, and between students.
We seek to meet each child’s unique academic needs by...
- Providing continuity in teaching the necessary skills for learning.
- Developing curriculum that stimulates student learning and achievement.
- Providing enrichment and creative activities.
- Challenging students to perform at their full potential.
We seek to enable children to develop a personal responsibility for the needs of others...
- Through the Christ-like example of teachers and students.
- By instilling Christian values and a moral code for living.
- By respecting the School Disciplinary Code.