How to Enroll Your Child
Enrollment is open to any child 6 weeks through 5 years of age, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, or gender. We accept children with special needs, as long as we can meet all of the child’s needs.
We support our parish, of which we are a ministry, by allowing parishioners first consideration for openings in the center. Enrollment is based on availability of space in individual classrooms.
Before starting in our program, we require all families enrolling a child/children to schedule a tour and interview with the director. During this time, we will familiarize the parent(s) with the program (policies, procedures, curriculum) and answer any questions that they may have regarding the facility/program.
The following forms MUST be completed before any child will be admitted into the center:
- Enrollment Form
- Physical (Examination Report)
- Current Immunization Record
- Federal Food Enrollment Form
- Consent for Emergency Medical Care
- Consent for Medication
- Income Eligibility Form
- Parental Permission Form with photo release
- Signed Contract agreeing to policies found in handbook
- Signed Contract agreeing to payment policies
- Specialized Instructions for Infants and Toddlers (infants/toddlers (less than 24 months) only)
- Infant Feeding Preference (Infants only)
- Safe Sleep Policy (Infants only)
All records are kept confidential
** Please note that families will be asked to update these forms annually. If any information needs to be updated in the meantime, it is the parent’s responsibility to notify the director. **
Children with special needs:
We welcome any child with special needs, as long as we have the ability to meet all of their needs. We will need to have a current care plan, signed by a physician and parent, as well as a release of information form signed by a parent. The care plan will need to be updated on a yearly basis, or earlier if necessary.